Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad

Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Team -=MAS^ has officially merged with ARM gaming, please visit http://armgaming.net . TS3 has also changed and is now arm.ts.nfoservers.com

Share | 

hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
exception
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: hey   Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 am

Hey folks, I'm [except!on.crU]. I was playing on rummage with stalker, red, black, bras, nappy, and maybe someone else when without notice or reason I was kicked for bad/disallowed name. I figured out that a ban for the .crU tag had been put in place so I came back in on my noob account and started asking about it, to which no one would respond to me. Played about 4 more rounds and then got perma banned via IP. I play with you guys all the time and find this a little odd... At the very least I just want the explaination that everyone refused to give me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuNn3R
Administrators
Administrators

PostSubject: Re: hey   Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:11 pm

dont know what is going on.. I havent seen a post about anything just yet.. I dont even know how to ban tags anymore but I will look into it.

I know that it more than likely is residual trickling down from Denah's bull shit and Zeta (which i still am cool with).. I had to ban him (denah) from the website and server because of his bullshit and retarded comments. Plus I knew about his hacking crap from before. Unfortunately although I get along with some of you Cru the reputation for yall has been soured and not just here. But I can only comment for us.

Again I will look into it.

Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: hey   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Thank you. I'm sorry there has bin ill wills lately between teams. I'm pretty sure though I got banned for playing well because they had let me play and i racked up 14 kills in 4 or 5 rounds and then I got banned. Again, I came back and they let me play for about 4 rounds until I had a good round and perma banned my IP. Well anyways, let me know. Hopefully we can get this straightened out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exception
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: hey   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Just checking in because Red said my ban was going to be removed and I tried to get in the other day and the ban was still in tact. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: hey   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 am

We have to remove it by using the same code but i dont remember what you have to type in to remove it, Ill ask someone with FTP since i dont have my access
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.nuF!
-=MAS^ Team Member
-=MAS^ Team Member

PostSubject: Re: hey   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:07 am

You just need to remove it from the .cfg file.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
^Red-;-
Registered Guest
Registered Guest

PostSubject: Re: hey   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

We need gunner or who ever has the full access for ftp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey   

Back to top Go down

hey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -=MAS^ Military Assassin Squad :: Team -=MAS^ Public Topics :: Banned from our server?-
Jump to: